Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's back to school time!

YES! School is back! I am so happy, I've been so lazy this past couple of weeks! It seems to me that the more free time I have, the less I get done! =)

So we have a couple of assignments to do already. I am going to appreciate being busy with all the assignments, there is so much going on in my personal life (not to mention in the digiscrap word!) that I welcome anytime that I need to concentrate on school.

I "think" I have decided which dSLR brand I am going to stick with: Canon. I am going to buy a prime lens this week, do more research and in April I will buy my own dSLR (since I have to return the school's camera for the summer).

Weather has been really nice since yesterday, around 12 degrees POSITIVE! Hard to believe it's January, but I know it's going to change pretty soon and we'll be back to normal temperatures!

American Idol returns next week! I had told myself that I wasn't going to watch it (I hate being controlled by the tv! LOL), but from the little bits that they have been sharing on tv, I just have to watch it! For example, this woman gets so upset with the "trio" for telling her she can't sing, that she goes crazy and runs out of the building saying: "... he is not even American, he is from France!", referring to Simon! LOL Gosh, I need all the laugh I can get!

LOST is also coming back pretty soon, on January 31st! I am so looking forward to the new season!

That's it. I will try and post some pictures this week!

..:: Blessings ::..

1 comment:

  1. Oi, amiga!
    Estou com muitas saudades de você, mas sei que sua ausência é por uma boa causa. ;)
    Espero que você tenha um ano cheio de amor e realizações e que você tire lindas fotografias pra encher nossos olhos de beleza e satisfação. Adoro fotos de paisagens e amei aquelas que você me mostrou há um tempo atrás.
    Que Deus te abençoe.
    Beijocas mil,
    Patricia.

    ReplyDelete