Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year! {and a PS trick}

I wish everyone a great 2008, happiness, success in everything that you do, peace in your hearts and a smile on your faces!

On another note, since I got my laptop I've been using it more and more and now use the desktop only on rare occasions. I remember that I had to install a little file to be able to view thumbnails of .psd files on windows explorer a year or so ago, so I did some searching and found the file. Installed it on my laptop and it works just fine, which is a real surprise because the laptop runs Vista! ;)

So here's a link for the zip. You are going to find 2 files in it plus a readme file. Just follow the instructions and restart your computer and you'll be ok!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the PSD Thumbnail viewer download Elaine :) I am sure this is going to make life a lot easier for me.

    ReplyDelete