Friday, March 22, 2019

Do not loose it, me.

"Here, my son, take my hand. No, no, it's not for you to find your way or to feel safe. It's for me. I find my way in holding your hand. Did you know that? My heart beats three different, yet the same, beats. One of them is for you. You, not only who you were in my arms 36 years ago, but who you are today. Do you see it? Do you see the time that passed and took us on its wings and now it is been so long ago and we sometimes feel like strangers? But how can that be possible, since you hold my heart in your hands - or part of it? You did not know that, did you. Yea, you didn't. But now listen to your aging mother. One day you will know that we were more alike than different. You will understand that differences do not matter as much as you, today, think they do. There will be a place that you will want to go back to and you won't find it, one day. And it's going to hurt and your body will feel the real pain. Listen to your mother. You think you know what pain is? Maybe. But this pain you are yet to know, this pain of losing that heart that you did not know you held for so long, this one is yet to come. That is why I am telling you, today, about what you hold in your hands without knowing. Do not loose it, me. Do not let it, me, go. Hold it, me, in your heart and mind. Because time is flying with fast and long wings."

No comments:

Post a Comment