Thursday, July 24, 2008

Minnie and Moo

I read to my son Ethan e.v.e.r.y. n.i.g.h.t. We come to the library often and get lots of books. Brenda always loved reading, but I don't really read to her anymore, at 12 she doesn't read "little kids" books anymore, unless she reads to Ethan.

Anyway... we got a lot of books at the library last week, and one of them is Minnie and Moo Meet Frankenswine by Denys Cazet.


This gotta be the funniest book I have ever read to Ethan! If you read to your kids, make sure you get any of Denys Cazet books, they will love it! I've read it a few times to Ethan, and everytime we read it we laugh.

We are at the library right now looking for some others (gosh, looks at some of these titles! LOL), but they don't have any available, however we put a few on hold for us.

We are going to be away for a few days, and when we come back we are going to put our house on the market for sale. My husband needs to fix some minor things before that, and put the new ceramic floors as well. I will be very busy packing our stuff and getting the house ready for showing. The positive side of all this is that I don't have to deal with the kids or myself going to school right now.

My dd wants a blog too! :) So I need to start working on setting that up, plus the graphics. She is very excited in sharing a little bit of her world!

Wishing y'all a great weekend!

..:: Blessings ::..

6 comments:

  1. Happy packing then....
    And dont be too long...
    :)
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Linda

    Tdo bem com vc??????

    Estou com saudades e preocupada.....

    Qualquer coisa eh soh chamar.....

    Beijos grandes

    Que Deus a abencoe

    Fiquem com Deus

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi Elaine...aqui eh a Fernanda do Arkansas, como vc ja visitou meu blog e eu fechei apenas pra convidados vim te pedir seu email se vc quiser pra te adicionar. Um abraco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tudo bem por aí?

    Vocês vão vender a casa?!

    Bom, dê notícias! E boa sorte com suas "errands" por aí.

    Beijos,

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi Elaine!

    Obrigada pela visita ao meu blog!
    Ser plâncton não é muito fácil, mas com treinamento a gente consegue :-)

    Vou voltar outras vezes por aqui!

    Grande abraço!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine,
    I was wondering if you would mind if I asked you a few questions about designing for PDW. I'm a Canadian as well and was just invited to sell there and just wanted to see how it was (tax wise) for a Canadian. Would you mind emailing me at lissylee77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete