Friday, May 23, 2008

June 2008 wallpaper

I have several new products at PDW, some of them are part of PDW's Friday's Favourites, check them out {images clickable}:

Some alphas:

























My monthly wallpaper has been uploaded. It's one zip file with 3 different sizes. I went over the download logs at 4shared and it gave me a pretty good idea of what sizes are the most popular downloads, so those are the ones I am offering: 1024x768 - 1280x1024 - 1440x900 The wallpaper was created with my collab for PDW March Team Project.

“Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June.”




..:: Enjoy! ::..

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great...love the sparkle! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oie,

    Sou a Barbara do blog: http://barbrinha.wordpress.com/

    Meu ingles ainda nao esta atao bom assim, mas vou dar uma olhadona no seu blog....hehehehhe

    Amo seus comentarios, fico feliz em recebe-los....apareca sempre....

    E vou te responder todos, ok?

    Beijos grandes e fiquem com Deus

    ReplyDelete