Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday at the movies...

On my way home from school today I passed by The Home Depot to check on some painter's cloth. The movie theater is right beside it, so I decided to check it out. I love movies (can you tell?), didn't really have time to spare but told myself "why not?". The only movie starting at the time was 21, I had seen trailers on tv, knew that Kevin Space was in it, so what the heck, let's go see it. It's a 2-hour movie, much to my surprise.
I sneaked in a bottle of water and a pear. LOL Had to get popcorn of course. I enjoyed the movie a lot, and now I am considering seeing Across The Universe, with the same guy. I found out that Harrison Ford is making a movie with Jim Sturgess, Crossing Over. I think it's going to be a good movie (there's also a Brazilian actress in it).

Wishing you all a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment