Tuesday, September 9, 2008

If I were...

I am so overwhelmed with school and life in general! Sometimes I am not sure if I am coming or going. And this is only the second week into the semester. Don't get the wrong idea, no no, I am enjoying it.

I saw this on Renata's blog, thought I'd give it a shot:

If I were a song, I'd be ... Learning to Fly, by Pink Floyd
If I were a month, I'd be ... June in Canada, September in Brazil
If I were a weekday, I'd be ...Saturday!
If I were a time of the day, I'd be ... 9pm
If I were a planet, I'd be ... Pluto
If I were a direction, I'd be ... North
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be ... a mirror! and I'd stick my tongue out to everyone looking at me! LOL
If I were a sport, I'd be ... skydive
If I were a fun thing to do, I'd be ... snowboard
If I were a moment, I'd be ... the first time I looked at each of my kids when they were born
If I were anything liquid, I'd be ... Bailey's!!! on crushed ice!
If I were a precious stone, I'd be ... Lapis Lazuli
If I were a tree, I'd be ... a Sequoia
If I were a flower, I'd be ... a daisy
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be ... a harmonica
If I were a colour, I'd be ... blue
If I were an emotion, I'd be ... peace
If I were a spice, I'd be ... cumin
If I were an animal, I'd be ... an elephant
If I were a fruit, I'd be ... a guava (goiaba!)
If I were one of the elements, I'd be ... the wind
If I were a book, I'd be ... The Bridge of Madison County
If I were a character, I'd be ... Miss Marple
If I were a dish, I'd be ... Brazilian barbeque (bbq-ed steaks with potato salad, and a "estupidamente gelada" Brazilian beer)
If I were a place, I'd be ... Praia dos Naufragados, in Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
If I were an object, I'd be ... an old typewritter
If I were a movie, I'd be ... The Butterfly Effect - I love anything having to do with the chaos theory
If I were a gesture, I'd be ... a wink! ;-)

If you think it was fun and wanna do it, link me to your blog, I wanna visit it!

..:: iWink ::..

8 comments:

  1. Legal!

    Boa escolha para a música, à propósito! Pink Floyd é uma das minhas bandas favoritas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Much more interesting than some of the others I've read. Thanks for mentioning that island in Floripa. We are headed back there in April and might look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!!!!
    But, wait a sec...
    wasnt Pluto 'demoted' from his planet title??? hummmmmm
    well....
    i guess u can choose it...
    :)
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meu Inglês vai bem... uma maravilha....
    O teu inglês acho q não anda lá essas coisas, pq eu não entendi quase nada =D
    Me senti um peixito !! Glub Glub Glub

    Love you.. baby!!!! =)))))
    rs

    ReplyDelete
  5. como dizem por aqui ( e não por aí).. mas fica valendo :

    Seguraaaaaaaaaaaaa peãoooooOOOooOooOoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to everyone who visited and commented.

    Brigadao a todos pela visita e comentario.

    Renata... yeah... Pluto foi rebaixado mesmo, mas tudo bem, posso usar a desculpa da minha idade, quando estive na escola ele era planeta e isso ficou na minha cabeca. hehehehe

    Lori... if you go to Naufragados, make sure you go with someone who is familiar with the "trilhas" to get there. I don't remember how long it took us, I think it was a 90 minute- walk. It's a wonderful beach, very quiet, only fishermen live there (well, at least back then), they all built their houses bringing materials in a boat. There's also a river with very warm water. The actual beach is calm, with water to your neck if you look down you can see your feet, that's how clear the water is.

    You can tell I love that place. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eu tb AMO a musica "Learning to Fly". Achei o filme "Butterfly effect" meio macabro, mas bem interessante. Adorei te conhecer um pouquinho melhor. bjos

    ReplyDelete